• We deliver daily, Monday to Friday.
• Our vans leave Goudhurst between 5am and 7am, depending on their journey.
• Our journey routes are fixed so you can expect your delivery at or about the same time every day.
• We do not operate any minimum order policy.
• We are open and staffed from 6am until midnight weekdays, and 6pm until midnight on Sunday (closed Saturday).
• Answering service available out of hours.
• Orders placed on Friday or over the weekend are delivered on Monday.
• Our warehouse is open 24 hours a day, so orders placed overnight are delivered in the morning.
• We are here to help! If you have any queries regarding our products or our service, please call, or contact us.
In order to maintain our competitive pricing and excellent service, our accounting terms require credit accounts to be settled by the due date. Your account manager can confirm your account terms for you and we do reserve the right to suspend deliveries if accounts are beyond our terms. We would ask that all customers respect our need to maintain a healthy cashflow and pay on time.
Please be aware of pre-ordering requirements on some of our range. We do not like to let customers down, but our pre-order rules are set for us by our suppliers and, in many cases account for the time required to actually produce the product. As well as the Bakery & Pre-Order section, there are a few other really specialist products that require extra notice. If in doubt, please contact us.
The prices quoted in our list are exclusive of VAT, where applicable.
We operate a fully documented quality control system based on HACCP principles. A copy of our Quality Statement and a summary of our complete policy is available on request. Our full system is available for inspection at Goudhurst. We are regularly audited by independent inspectors on behalf of some of our biggest customers, and 2006 sees us working towards independent accreditation.